Venison Mince 500g
Our Venison Mince 500g is a premium quality, organic and locally sourced product that is perfect for those who crave a luxurious alternative to traditional beef mince. Venison is leaner and healthier than beef and has a rich, gamey flavor that will delight your taste buds. Try our recipe for the most delicious Venison Burgers to make the most of this unique meat. Trust us, once you try our Venison Mince, you won't go back to ordinary beef mince again.
- 500g venison mince
- 1/4 cup chopped pancetta or streaky bacon or pork mince
- 1/4 cup bread crumbs or panko
- 1/4 cup finely chopped onion
- 1/4 cup finely chopped parsley
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon garlic finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon onion finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Burger buns
- Toppings of your choice (such as lettuce, tomato, onion, pickles, ketchup, mayonnaise, and mustard)
In a large bowl, combine the ground venison, bread crumbs, onion, parsley, egg, Worcestershire sauce, garlic powder, onion powder, salt, pepper, and Parmesan cheese. Mix well, but do not overmix.
Form the mixture into 4 evenly sized patties. Make a small indentation in the center of each patty to help it cook evenly.
Preheat a grill or grill pan over medium heat. Brush the patties with oil and cook for 5-7 minutes per side, or until cooked through.
Place the patties on burger buns and top with your favorite toppings. Enjoy!
- If you don't have a grill, you can cook the burgers in a skillet over medium heat. Just be sure to add a little bit of oil to the pan first.
- Don't overcook the burgers, or they will become dry. Venison is lean meat, so it cooks quickly.
- Serve the burgers with your favorite toppings and enjoy!
- For a Southwestern twist, add 1/4 teaspoon of chili powder and 1/4 teaspoon of cumin to the meat mixture.
- For a Greek-inspired burger, add 1/4 cup of crumbled feta cheese and 1/4 cup of chopped olives to the meat mixture.
- For a smoky burger, add 1/4 teaspoon of liquid smoke to the meat mixture.
No matter how you choose to make them, these venison burgers are sure to be a hit!